Hotel Asset Management
Understanding what strategies and management practices result in increased cash flow and asset value, we take an assertive position in an asset management role as owner representative to maximise returns and asset values over time.
We will assess, explore and make detailed recommendations on how to improve business performance, whilst evaluating your internal processes against the best the industry can offer. Every one of our hotel experts has extensive managerial experience; project managers have held a CEO position with a full service hotel for at least five years. They are perfectly acquainted with all operational, real estate and financing agendas.
Our approach when undertaking asset management instructions is to seek to maximise the value of our client’s interests. An initial diagnostic review is an integral part of any asset management instruction and prepares the ground for our ongoing role as owner representative.
- Physical Property Review
- Qualify existing, and/or propose FF&E and capital improvement/expenditure plans
- Analyze, review and negotiate annual budget/business plans
- Management team oversight, provide on-going monitoring of cash flow and hotel operations
- Recommend and help implement initiatives to optimize cash flow (e.g. assess staffing levels, review cost structure, negotiate with brand operator, etc.)
- Client Surveys (mystery guest analysis, guest satisfaction, tour operator surveys)
- Ensure management contract compliance
- Prepare and distribute required ownership reporting
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Represent owner interests in all potential key contract negotiations
- Provide continued monitoring of hold/sell analysis and timing
- Coordinate hotel disposal efforts